Dell Hiring Software Support Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On November 2019
Dell Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Support Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Dell Software Support Engineer Recruitment is give below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Dell
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Support Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Resolve computer issues for end users in person, via telephone, or remotely.
- Provide assistance with end users training and creating documentation.
- Maintain and upgrade IT-related hardware, as needed. Evaluate and retire hardware that cannot be repaired.
- Communicate with vendors to order supplies, schedule repairs and maintenance, and to follow-up on support tickets.
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications.
- Knowledge of storage/ network protocols and connectivity.
- Knowledge of replication technologies and server migration strategies.
- Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems and/or file virtualization technology.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques based on an established body of knowledge.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
Good understanding of hardware and software interactions.