Cyient Hiring Freshers 2019 Across India As Software Engineer On January 2019
Cyient freshers recruitment Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune..) for Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Cyient
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,25,000/- per annum (For BE/BTech)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Final year students pursuing BE/BTech and ME/MTech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more.
- Branches: Computer Science/IT, Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil, Telecommunications, Aeronautical/Aerostructures.
- No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment.
Pre-joining Training For BE/B.Tech: Candidates selected in the interview process are asked to participate in a paid pre-joining training. The pre-joining training fee will be reimbursed once a candidate joins Cyient. Our selection criteria is based on aggregate training records, as described below:
- Candidates who earn 80% and above during the pre-joining training will qualify to join Cyient.
- Candidates who earn 70% to 79% during the pre-joining training must take remedial classes and appear for re-examination.
- Failing to secure a minimum of 80% in re-examination will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates who earn less than 70% during the pre-joining training will be ineligible to join Cyient.
- For ME/M.Tech: There is no pre-joining training process.
- Online Assessment (11th January 2019): Eligible candidates will be contacted and asked to take online test at an allocated test center.
- Technical Interview (21st Jan 2019 – 28th Feb 2019): Shortlisted candidates will be called for a technical interview at a Cyient Office.
- HR Interview (21st Jan 2019 – 28th Feb 2019): Candidates who are shortlisted in the Technical Round will be processed for an HR interview.
- Letter of Intent and Paid Pre-joining Training for BE/BTech (March – June): Selected candidates will receive a letter of intent and begin the pre-joining training program at a dedicated nodal center (Fee paid for training is reimbursed).
- Offer (July 2019): Candidates who successfully complete the Pre-joining Training will receive an offer for employment.
Last Date To Apply: 6th January 2019, 12.00 Noon.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.