CDK Global Recruitment | Assoc Implementation Support Rep | 2021, 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
CDK Global Recruitment in Hyderabad For Assoc Implementation Support Rep Position. BCA, BSc, BCom Graduates of 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding CDK Global Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Across India||Software Engineering Intern (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Associate Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: CDK Global
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Assoc Implementation Support Rep
Salary: Upto Rs. 4,00,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BCA, BSc (Computers), BCom (Computers)
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 Passouts
- When customers subscribe to CDK Products and Services, it is just the beginning of a long-fulfilling mutually beneficial relationship.
- The objective is not just enough to simply meet our contractual obligations, but in fact, to make a Remarkable Customer Experience.
- Deliver Installed projects/products to North American Automotive Dealers to complete their Financial/Sales/Insurance services.
- Should have an inclination towards timely completion of Projects/Deliverables within agreed SLA, writing simple Excel formulae/macro, Logical understanding and analytical skills.
- Project: Front End Operations.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Work Mode: Work from Office.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Shift: 24 x 5 (Rotational shift).
- B.Sc/B.Com/BCA Computers or equivalent education & Freshers with good communications skills.
- Graduation year of passing: 2021 & 2022.
- Work Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Finance-Insurance Automotive Operations.
- Must demonstrate fluency & very good command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Experience working as part of onshore/offshore Teams is highly desirable
- Must be willing to have daily contact with US-based Team members as required
- Ability to use multiple software applications
- Time management, multi-tasking.
Preferred (Not limited to) will be an added advantage:
- DMS (UNIX/LINUX) Experience preferred.
- Knowledge & Understanding of internal Finance processes at Car Dealerships.
- Automotive industry exposure.
- The individuals’ primary responsibility is to deliver Install/Support tasks to North American partners, using relevant tools and applications.
- Ensure the product Installs are done effectively keeping Quality parameters intact all time without escalations and rework.
- Finance and Insurance Data mapping on Dealer Management System.
- An innovative mindset to be able to get efficient with improvement ideas throughout the career.
- Exceptional Quality standards to be maintained for all deliverables.
- Resolve issues and handle day-to-day escalations.
- Work with the Peers, SME and Team Leaders/Project Leaders to meet Call Back Expectations.
- Need to go beyond the expectations to meet team deliverables.
- Thorough understanding of CDK products, processes, customer needs and escalation protocol.
- Work closely with US teams in a collaborative environment.
- Identify opportunities to automate manual configurations and tasks by leveraging emerging technologies.
- Attends training courses as required and stays abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments.
- Works in a team environment and assists team members on various issues.
- Provides other Ad Hoc support and duties as assigned.
- Works in an environment with competing priorities.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Online Test Dates: 8th to 9th October 2022
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed