Attra Infotech Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune As Associate Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer (Application Support)
Salary: Rs. 2,84,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2017 Passouts
- 60% throughout academics.
- Candidates should have very good communication skills.
- Willing to relocate Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune.
- Ready to work in Rotational night shifts.
- Provides direct technical support on Applications and ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Identify the current manual process or steps and automate the same using programming language , scripts or procedures.
- Understand the business domain, application functionality, tech stack and take knowledge from the owner to be self-sufficient in maintaining and supporting the application.
- Follows customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
- Escalates to Level 3 issues unresolved at Level 2 by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of bugs and/or request for assistance.
- Work with onsite SMEs on creating database procedures for database modules.
- Able to deploy the applications on Cloud and maintain the same.
- Prepare SOPs documentation and creating knowledge base.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications.
- Provides immediate customer assistance for emergency and urgent fixes as defined in service definition.
- Creates temporary work-around for immediate customer issues.
- Aptitude Test.
- Group Discussion.
- 2 Face To Face Interviews.
- The offered candidates will have to sign a service agreement for 3 years, if disputed to be compensated with Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- As a guarantee, you need to submit a cheque to the company at the time of joining.
- Please note you need not carry amount or cheque while joining or have that amount in your account the same will be taken from your salary account which will be open on the date of Joining.
- The cheque will be returned to you on completion of 36 months service with company.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.