Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Customer Service Associate On 6th to 9th September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Position: Customer Service Associate
Salary: Rs. 1, 73,000 – 3,80,000/- per annum
- Minimum qualification: 10 + 2.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Additional Benefits: Transport Allowance, Sodexo meal vouchers, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, and Performance Incentives.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
Customer Focus Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Updated Resume.
- 1 Passport size photograph.
- Original Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 6th to 9th September 2017
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Raheja Mind Space, Building No. 9, 9th and 10th Floor,
Opposite to Westin Hotel,
Phase 2, Hitec City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in/