Amazon Recruitment | Digital Content Associate (0-2 years) | Graduation | Chennai
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Cyient||Telangana||Trainee Apprentice||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Siemens||Across India||Software Engineer/Tester||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Bangalore||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Position: Digital Content Associate
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
- The Kindle Content Quality (KCQ) program was conceived with a strong focus on Metadata and content quality.
- The team aspires to deliver the highest quality content experience for every book digitally supported in any language to its customers.
- We believe high-quality content will help us win the trust and loyalty of readers, and will drive readers to read more digital content on Kindle devices and apps.
- The Kindle team is looking for Catalog Associate/Digital Content Associate to assist with Kindle content.
- This role involves assessing the quality of Kindle eBooks and related information about those books (book descriptions, titles, authors and features functionality).
- The project is a mission critical one where the need for a high quality bar is paramount.
- Education Qualification: Graduate with exposure to MS Office.
- Work Experience: (0-2 years)
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Self-starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams.
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on web pages and digital content for the e-book reader.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- Catalog Associate needs to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents.
- Digital Content Associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- Catalog Associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device.
- Digital Content Associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA.
- The associate will be measured on the compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team, and personal goals.
- Catalog Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- May be required to audit /evaluate books with adult content.
- Shifts: Fixed (08:00 AM – 05:00 PM).
- Weekly Off: 5 days working week with weekends off.
- Contract Role: This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.