Amazon Recruitment | AWS Cloud Support Associate (0-1 year) | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Bangalore and Hyderabad For AWS Cloud Support Associate Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Junior Trainee Associate||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Trainee||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: AWS Cloud Support Associate
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- The AISPL Support team (Amazon Internet Services) is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- As a member of the AISPL Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems Administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Programming / Scripting Experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.