Amazon Recruitment | Account Health Support Specialist (0-4 years) | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad For Account Health Support Specialist Position. Graduates, Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Account Health Support Specialist (AHS)
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
- The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform.
- We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
- Amazon is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Account Health Support team in Hyderabad.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Account Health Support Specialist acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Account Health Support Specialist will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Account Health Support Specialist is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
- The Account Health Support Specialist position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate complex transactions.
- The Account Health Support Specialist will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication.
- They also will be required to contact business partners by phone.
- Should be Graduate and above.
- Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Immediate joiners only.
- Graduation degree or equivalent.
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Hindi languages.
- Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions for Sellers.
- Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon’s potential for bad debt.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
- Problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.