ACI Worldwide Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Assoc QA Engineer On July 2016
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Assoc Quality Assurance Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech (Computer Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- Understanding of platform and operating system architecture.
- Validates software products through the use of requirement validation and systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system.
- Develops and executes test cases according to system test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test specifications and procedures.
- Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environments.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Standard work environment
- Majority of time spent on PC.
- Travel required, may be domestic or international.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Validates product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
- Executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
- Develops an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
- Assists with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
- Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
- Assists in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
- Assists in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.