ZS Associates Hiring Freshers in Pune As Decision Analytics Associate On December 2017
Company Name: ZS Associates
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Decision Analytics Associate
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree.
- Demonstrated record of academic success.
- ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline.
- The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Structured problem solving skills.
- Focus on quality and detail orientation.
- Strong communication and business acumen.
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams.
- Client service orientation.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
- BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- In particular, BAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results.
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results.
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions.
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams.
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions.
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS.
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.