Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Service Desk Analyst | Kolkata
Wipro Freshers Recruitment in Kolkata For Service Desk Analyst Position. Graduates and Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipo Kolkata Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Service Desk Analyst
Experience: Freshers / 1 year
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Wipro is hiring Service Desk Analysts – Freshers.
- Work Location: Kolkata – Sector V (Work From Office).
- Shifts: Rotational (Free one way Cabs).
- Looking for FRESHER Graduate.
- People having 1 year of experience can also apply.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Basic Knowledge on ITIL on Windows, Mac operating systems & VDI environments
- Flexible and Open to working in a 24×7 environment with rotating shifts and rotating weeks off.
- As a Support Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting end users on applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve IT incidents reported by the users via telephone, chat, email or walk-ins.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Deal with and resolve helpdesk requests.
- Take ownership of user problems and resolve the problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain and fine-tune a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Open to working in a 24×7 environment with rotating shifts and rotating weeks off.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed