Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Project Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Wipro Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India As Project Engineer. BE, BTech, 5 years Integrated MTech Fresher Graduates 2020, 2021 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings 2021 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||GenC Developer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Sony||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|LG Soft India||Across India||Test Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech/5 years Integrated MTech.
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch.
- Branch of Study: All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH)
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country.
- The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India.
- An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above.
- 12th Standard: 60% or above.
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test (Duration: 48 mins) – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Written Communication Test (Duration: 20 mins) – Essay writing.
- Online Programming Test (Duration: 60 mins) – Two programs for coding (Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python).
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.