Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Trainee | Across India
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
- BSc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics).
- 2021 Batch Only.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021):
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in MTech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass.
- 12th Standard: Pass.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI) per month.
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI) per month.
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI) per month.
- Fourth Year: 23,000 per month.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes): Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions); Written Communication Test (20 minutes).
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
- Online assessment dates will be informed via mail later.
Last Date To Apply: 25th September 2021