Tredence Hiring BE, BTech, MCA Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On September 2019
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
No.of Openings: 30
Salary: Rs. 6,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Tredence is looking for Software Engineers who will design scalable and automated systems which will reduce manual efforts and enhance decision making capabilities of clients.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
As a Software Engineer you will
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by achieving desired results.
- Develop, implement and maintain services/products and ensure on-time deliverables.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development for proposed solutions.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management, analysts and technical support colleagues.
- Test and maintain software products/services to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Interact with clients/business analysts, understand their challenges and come out with the best solution.
- Work in diverse environment and time zones.
- Create business opportunities by using technology and understanding the environment.
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to organizational growth.