CAPITA Freshers Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore As Graduate Engineer Trainee On 11th to 15th September 2019
CAPITA Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 in Bangalore For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position On 11th to 15th September 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding CAPITA Freshers Recruitment Drive is given below.
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Company Name: CAPITA
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs. 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Engineering till date with no year gap.
- Acquire Technology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Domain knowledge on a Capita Software Product or Service.
- Developers – Design, Develop and unit test software programs in any of the technology required for the project (.NET, Java, MEAN stack, Databases etc.)
- Test Engineers – Develop test plan, test scripts and unit tests for the software. Test the applications as part of SDLC. Learn and develop automation test suit.
- Deliver the Product development or Service work (as Developer or Test Engineer) as part of a Software Delivery Team.
- Continuous learning on Technology, Processes and Domain and enhance quality, productivity of work.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Analytical / Problem Solving Skills.
- Well versed with programming concepts.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS.
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation.
- Certification / Project experience using Java/.Net/Testing (Manual / Automation) will be an advantage.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- Interview Location: Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for the Further round of interview.
- Written Test
- Technical round
- Manager round
- HR Interview
- Test Starts At: 11th September 2019, 1.00 PM.
- Test Ends At: 15th September 2019, 10.00 PM.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 mins.