Toast Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer Intern | 2022, 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Toast Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Engineer Intern Position. Gradates of 2022, 2023 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Toast Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Sony||Bangalore||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Toast
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Experience: Freshers (0 years+)
Year of Passing: 2022, 2023 Passouts
- Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
- Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who love building great software and want to have fun while doing it.
- We work extensively with Android, iOS, and web front ends, where we work hard to provide a well-designed user interface for our customers.
- Our infrastructure runs in Amazon Web Services where we run Java microservices in Docker containers; our customers rely on us to keep this infrastructure fast and stable so that their point-of-sale system “just works”, despite being a complex distributed system.
- We need talented engineers to build and maintain the highest quality product as our vision moves forward.
- Years of Experience: Freshers (2022 and 2023 Grads)
- Skills: Data structures and Algorithm.
- Currently enrolled in an academic program.
- Deep Java development experience.
- Mobile software development experience, preferably with Android.
- Well-versed in tiered web application architecture and databases.
What you will do:
- Work on a small team of 3-6 engineers, responsible for entire modules of the Toast product.
- Build, and maintain high performance, flexible, and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Participate in designing, estimating effort, implementing, testing, debugging, configuring, integrating and documenting database, middle-tier and front-end code.
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks and implement optimizations.
- Think in terms of the end-user and design accordingly.
- Actively contribute to product design and feature selection discussions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure technical implementations meet functional requirements.
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Basic Programming Questions
Our Tech Stack:
- Toast’s products run on a stack that ranges from guest and restaurant-facing Android tablets to backend services in Java to internal, guest-facing and restaurant-facing web apps.
- The main Toast POS application is an Android application written in Java and Kotlin. Our backend services follow a microservice architecture written using Java and DropWizard; we use AWS extensively, ranging from S3 to RDS to Lambda.
- We have our own platform for dealing with user management, service elevations and robust load balancing.
- Toast stores data in a set of sharded Postgres databases and utilizes Apache Spark for large scale data workloads including query and batch processing.
- The front-end is moving towards React and ES6.
- For data between tablets and our cloud platform we operate RabbitMQ clusters as well as direct tablet communication to the back end.
Online Test Dates: 14th to 15th August 2022
Test Duration: 2H 30M
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed