ThoughtFocus Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Trainee On April 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee (Networking)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Strong knowledge on the working and configuring IP addresses on the LAN & WAN.
- Good understanding of LAN switches, internet firewalls & network related problems.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting operating systems and application softwares.
- Hands on experience in installation & trouble shooting of RDBMS, VS Studio like applications tools.
- Basic windows/Linux scripting skills with advanced software troubleshooting skills.
- Should posses excellent knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems, Windows and Linux Server platforms.
- Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well with minimum guidance.
- Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop computers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions, document for future reference.
- Database and applications support to developers who are working on projects.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations
- Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Configure and support internet connections, telephone system and other communication systems.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups and network usage.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Keep confidentiality of the company & client information.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with the Manager on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Knowledge sharing with the team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies; provides support in security management and supports networking and security services in LAN, WAN.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
- Responsibilities may require late evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.