TCS Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | 2019, 2020 Batch | Across India
TCS Freshers and Experienced Recruitment Across India For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this Off Campus Drive. More details regarding TCS Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Batch
Job Description (TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021):
- Upon clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you need to be available for joining by March 2021 / April 2021.
- You must have all your academic documents readily available (Marksheets and provisional/Degree certificates).
- In case you have a work experience:
- A) You must provide experience related documents (Experience Letter / Release Letter/ Documents where Date of Joining and Date of Release is clearly mentioned) at the time of interview for all the previous organizations.
- B) For the current organization you should be able to produce valid proof of work (Appointment Letter/ Joining Letter/ Last 3 months salary slips) during the interview.
- C) On clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you must provide Release Letter and Experience certificate from your last organization at the time of joining TCS.
- Your candidature for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
- Percentage Criteria: CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout academics.
- Backlog Criteria: No active backlogs shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process.
- Gap Criteria: Overall gap(s) in academics should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification.
- Age: Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
- Work Experience: Work experience must not exceed 2 years.
- Highest Qualification: Highest Qualification should be full time and students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process.
- If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
Last Date To Apply: Closes on or before 27th February 2021 (Limited Registrations)
Test Date: 10th March 2021
Interview Date: To be announced post test results.