Xome Recruitment | Non Voice Process (0-2 years) | Bangalore, Chennai
Xome Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Bangalore and Chennai For Non Voice Process. Graduates 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Xome Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Xome India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Non Voice Process (Process Associate – Trainee)
Process: US Mortgage Process
Experience: Freshers/0 to 2 years
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,25,000/- per annum
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch
- Work Location: BCIT Park – Bangalore Location / DLF IT Park – Chennai Location.
- Freshers with No backlogs/arrears.
- 0-2 years can apply for this position.
- Only under graduates (Arts/Science/Commerce) can apply.
- BTech, MBA or any PG not eligible.
- Candidates with Good communication skills and interested to work in night shifts can apply.
- Candidates with less than 1 year in any of the BPO experience can apply for this position.
- Only candidates who can join immediately can apply for this position.
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome.
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer first focus with an eye for detail.
- Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently.
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client.
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow.
- Virtual interview (Video chat).