TCS Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer | 2023 Batch | PAN India
TCS Freshers Recruitment 2023 in PAN India for Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MS, MSc Freshers 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2023 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc, MS
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
Job Description (TCS Fresher Hiring Process through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) for batch of 2023):
- It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
- TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
- It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
- You must have all your original academic documents till date.
- Communication related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- Registration End Date: 29th July 2022
- Test Date: 15th August 2022 onwards
- Interview Date: To be announced post test results
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed