TCS Freshers Recruitment Across India As Trainee On January 2020
TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 Across India For Trainee Position On January 2020. Arts, Commerce and Science Graduate Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding TCS Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Developer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Application Developer||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates
Year of Passing: 2019-2020 Passouts
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- BA Economics, BTech, BE, BMM, BA Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, MSc., MA, MCom are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business 4.0® Strategy.
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth.
- Give your career a jump-start working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization.
#FutureForwardCareers NQT Assessment Details:
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes. It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions).
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions).
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions).
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions).
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
- Registration Star Date: 29th November 2019.
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020.
- Interview Date: 18th and 25th January 2020.
- Candidates do not have to incur any fee/cost to register for the #FutureForwardCareers NQT.
- We do not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor have authorized any employee/personnel/individual to charge any fee on the organization’s behalf.