Tata Communications Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Pune On November 2016
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
Qualification: BE, BTech (IT, EXTC)
- Knowledge of TDM /Voip technologies.
- Switching, Transmission, IP knowledge.
- Hands on switch experience preferably Sonus.
- Complaint Management, 24×7 NOC operations.
- Protocol: SS7, SIP.
- Responsible to Manage the shift for International Voice NOC.
- Good analytical skills and required excellent communications skills.
- The incumbent would be responsible for Handling International wholesale /Retails Voice carrier /customer’s complaints at Level 2 NOC.
- Candidate required for International Voice Noc with solid knowledge about International Voice transit services business support team.
- Voice complaint troubleshooting & resolution with help of various telecom tools
- Network Monitoring and analysis.
- Proactive network alarm analysis and reporting.
- Initiate and participate in various CSAT activities.
- Escalation/incident handling and management from service assurance perspective till the closure of incident.
- Co-ordination with various internal stake holders and as well external international customers for problem resolution.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.