Snapwiz Recruitment | QA Engineer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Snapwiz Edutec
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: QA Engineer (Automation/Regression Testing)
Qualification: BE, BTech, BSc, BSc, Any Post Graduation
- Snapwiz Edutec is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we- d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
How To Apply:
More Testing Jobs: Check Here
More Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
About Snapwiz Edutec:
Snapwiz creates effective teaching platforms based on machine learning for students from Kindergarten to college and beyond. At Snapwiz, we celebrate the fact that every learner is different. Our platforms make it possible for educators to craft custom learning paths, backed up by data science, that account for each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
Snapwizers thrive on challenges. We give the word “impossible” a tough time and challenge what’s possible every day. Founded in 2010, Snapwiz has grown to more than 100 employees in its Fremont, CA and Bangalore, India offices. Company Website: www.snapwiz.com.