Red Hat Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer On July 2018
Red Hat freshers and experienced openings in Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Red Hat
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA
- The Red Hat DevOps Automation and Quality Engineering team is looking for a Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India.
- In this role, you will be responsible for automating applications, workflows, and tools used by our Release Engineering team.
- You’ll need excellent automation technical skills and the ability to adapt to a growing and evolving team.
- We’ll need you to be a flexible, motivated, and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Python.
- Practical knowledge of Linux.
- Ability to coordinate and help others solve difficult problems.
- Ability to plan and work unsupervised on complex tasks.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Experience with the following are considered a plus:
- Linux containers.
- IT Automation Tools (Ansible).
- Software release process and architecture of delivery pipelines.
- Develop, maintain, and manage continuous improvement of automated solutions.
- Identify workflows that could benefit from automation.
- Communicate with various stakeholders, scope their requests, and design solutions.
- Communicate throughout organization.
- Code and manage peer reviews.
- Improve processes.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.