Qubole Software Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Engineering Intern On December 2019
Qubole Software Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Engineering Intern Position. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Qubole Software Bangalore Engineering Intern Job is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Qubole Software India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangtalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Engineering Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech
- We are looking for interns with strong background in computer science and programming to come work with us for a few months.
- You will be soaked in a fast paced startup environment, be working with one of the best engineering crews in this part of the world – and be grappling with so many technologies that will leave you breathless.
- We would love to get some fresh blood to help us tackle our work list – a pile that seems to grow unabated.
- Our perfect candidate loves programming (no matter what the problem domain is), is good at it and has great work ethics.
- We usually only take interns who have gone through at least 3 years of course work prior to starting the internship (but we would love to have highly accomplished students who can be exceptions to this norm on-board!).
- Interactive browser based application with sophisticated UI components (HTML/ JS/CSS/ JQuery/ Selenium).
- Complex middle ware to orchestrate big data applications (Ruby on Rails).
- Open-source big-data components like Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Pig, Sqoop etc. (Java).
- Cloud orchestration layers that allow us to convert different cloud platforms into a big-data platforms. (Python).
Eligible Internship Periods:
- 6 month internships over the course of a Semester.
- (Minimum) 2 month internships between graduation and joining first job.
- (Minimum) 2 month internships during the Summer.
- 1 month internship over Winter Break conditional on 2-month internship during prior or succeeding Summer/Semester.