Paskon Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Developer On April 2018
Company Name: Paskon Information and Management Systems Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer (Junior Level)
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
- General Software practice, Life Cycle, and troubleshooting.
- Experience on Windows, Linux and OS X systems.
- Knowledge of RDBMS systems and exposure to any one such as MySQL OR PostgreSQL.
- Good debugging skills for analyzing and fixing reported bugs/issues.
- Good understanding of OOAP concepts and hands on with Java programming with Eclipse.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to research and apply knowledge effectively.
- Ability and willingness to learn leading-edge technologies.
- Self-motivated, responsible, flexible to meet changing requirements.
- As part of the development process the candidate will be responsible for understanding requirements, detailed design and developing the programs as per required coding standard.
- The development process will include participating in testing of the product/solution through the development lifecycle including unit testing, functional testing and integrated testing in support of QA team.
- The position requires understanding of standard enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM and Mobile Applications.
- Daily status reporting of test execution progress during scrum meets.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Work closely with agile development teams (Product owners, Technical architects and developers, Design and also Business teams).
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.