NTT Data Freshers Recruitment | Service Desk | Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida
NTT Data Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Noida For Service Desk Position. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding NTT Data Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||GenC Developer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Sony||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|LG Soft India||Across India||Test Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: NTT Data
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Service Desk
Salary: Upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customers needs and expectations.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Results driven.
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong technical Aptitude
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication Skills.
- Good Written Skills.
- Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system.
- Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.