Milliman Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer | Gurgaon
Milliman Freshers Recruitment in Gurgaon (Gurugram) For Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Milliman Gurgaon Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Milliman
Job Location: Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Software Engineer with a desire to grow their knowledge and experience as part of our team.
- Job Type: Full-Time.
- Understand the overall concept of the organization, its mission, and its values.
- Demonstrate learning attitude during the various training imparted & products they assist in during their tenure.
- Learn about the various technologies used within the development team they are part of.
- Any Graduate (B.E, B.Tech, MCA ) with less or no experience.
- Freshers who wish to pick up career opportunities in IT are eligible to apply.
- Having knowledge of React, Redux, Scala, Python, Apache Spark, Powershell Scripting, and Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and a sense of ownership and accountability.
Must demonstrate Milliman’s core values which include
- Integrity – Must be honest, fair, active listener, open communicator and accountable.
- Teamwork – Work cooperatively and treat clients and co-workers with respect and dignity while valuing individual differences, encouraging new ideas and sharing information.
- Commitment to excellence – Demonstrate commitment to being creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable, focusing on quality solutions, continually improving and being a winner.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed