Micron Recruitment Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Hyderabad
Micron Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Hyderabad As Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding Micron Hyderabad Software Engineer Job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Micron
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Build/Test/Release Services)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
As a member of the Micron Engineering Services team, you will have a crucial role in enabling the success of Micron engineering and product teams. Your team’s charter in Hyderabad will be to:
- Help Micron engineering teams migrate to modern Jenkins Pipeline based release/test/release mechanisms.
- Further enhance our Jenkins Pipeline Shared Library to accelerate the migration away from older Jenkins freestyle jobs.
- Modernize development process reporting capabilities (for example, Jira reporting in Tableau).
- Develop tool regression testing capabilities that accelerate value delivery and reduce risk for upgrades and other changes.
- Provide user support for our entire tool-chain.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of tasks and responsibilities including migration of (and re-design of) build/test/release capabilities, report migration and custom software development.
- You will collaborate with members of other teams within Engineering Services that advise on the best known methods for using these tools, configure the applications and manage our layered-services and upgrades.
- A key part of your role will also be to provide user support ranging from simple help requests to complex troubleshooting.
- Shell scripting and Linux/Windows OS familiarity.
- Knowledge of Python programming or similar language(s).
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Familiarity with debugging complex web-application problems (browser, web-application, database, OS, network).
- Familiarity with Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira, Git, Jenkins and/or similar tools.
- Experience with customer service, especially with highly technical customers (engineers).
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, programming languages and operating systems.