Micron Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As IT Software Engineer On November 2018
Company Name: Micron
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Computer Science or Information Systems, preferred.
- Related field of study.
- The ability to work in several areas of software development as part of a team or independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, 24×7 work environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active team participation and demonstrated teamwork and consensus building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of and adherence to ITIL principles.
- As an IT Software Engineer at Micron you will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third party applications.
- You will create and analyze software specifications, and research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle.
- You must demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution.
- You must have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts.
- You will provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact through defects, downtime, or performance degradation.
Analyze business needs to understand the problem.
- Meet with customers.
- Document As Is and To Be process flows.
- Collaborate with others (Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements.
Analyze the software solution options.
- Evaluate the available software options.
- Consult with the IT enterprise architects to understand the IT roadmap.
- Lead or participate in a cost analysis.
- Lead or participate in a decision analysis.
- Review options with the customer to help determine the best solution.
- Collaborate with the project manager to determine the time, resource constraints, etc.
Follow the software development lifecycle to deliver solutions.
- Design a solution based on customer requirements.
- Implement the software solution.
- Complete unit testing.
- Participate with end users in integration and user acceptance testing.
- Create documentation (technical specifications, test plans, deployment plans, etc.).
Implement 3rd party solutions.
- Partner with the IT Procurement representative to determine contracts, support requirements, training provided, etc.
- Participate in vendor selection.
- Work with the vendor to understand the product.
- Attend vendor training and prototyping sessions.
- Determine how to integrate the solution into the existing business environment.
- Participate in software audits.
- Participate in service packs and software upgrades.
- Work with project teams and stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation that meets customer expectations.
Provide 24×7 escalation support for software issues.
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) and final point of contact.
- Respond to customer or developer requests for assistance.
- Troubleshoot issues independently and with other teams.
- Identify and document defects and enhancements.
- Assist with the onboarding of support team members through training and mentoring.
Work to maintain skills and improve the IS roadmap.
- Attend conferences and seminars.
- Attend training and implement the information learned.
- Research best practices, current trends, and techniques.
- Make recommendations to the enterprise architect for changes to the IT roadmap.
- Implement technology interactions based on company and industry best practices.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.