MasterCard Freshers Job Openings in Gurgaon As Business Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Position: Business Analyst
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MBA, MS
- MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymised, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte data warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively. Be part of an Analytics Center of Excellence that is developing consumer insights that are reshaping how businesses make decisions.
- Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
- To provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
- Work directly with one of the world’s largest data warehouses to deliver optimized data extracts, data visualizations, and detailed reports to support consulting engagements, campaign measurement, business intelligence, predictive modeling, and scoring applications.
- Develop innovative solutions leveraging new analytical methodologies and tools to reduce costs and improve worldwide product and project delivery.
- Experience in hands-on programming, data mining, data modeling, and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions.
- Ability to easily move between business, analytical, and technical teams and articulate solution requirements for each group. Experience with quality control and data validation.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience in analyzing BIG data preferred.
- Generate portfolio and customer matrices and dashboards with key insights on brands, products and services.
- Proven experience in using analysis to understand the behaviors, motivations and needs of customers in a retail environment and the use of this insight to create new strategies to grow long-term customer value.
- Support all business areas of Advisors with critical data analysis that helps clients make profitable decisions. An Analyst utilize tools like decision trees, clustering, regression, econometrics and time series, structural equation modeling, linear programming and algorithms, SAS, SQL, VBA and OLAP.
- Use knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for merchant analytics product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
- The “Analyst” will scope, manage and deliver actionable insights that drive sales and customer acquisition analyzing behavioral or attitudinal data by understanding performance of issuers, retailers, categories or brands.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking to deliver custom analytics projects as part of a global project team.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.