KPIT Technologies Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Engineer | Bangalore, Pune
KPIT Technologies Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore and Pune For Trainee Engineer Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2021 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding KPIT Technologies Freshers Campus Drive is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: KPIT Technologies
Job Location: Bengaluru, Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,60,000 – 5,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
- This hiring challenge is looking for bright and young minds to design, simulate, and test future automotive applications in C/C++.
- Moreover, if you have a flair for mathematics and its applications in Embedded Systems, Automotive Control Systems, AI and ML? You have got what it takes to ace at this role.
- Only students from the current batch 2021 of BE/BTech – 7th or 8th Semester can apply.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- BE/BTech Specializations (Core): Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering.
- Other Branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design.
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++.
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM.
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral).
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident.
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech.
- Willingness to learn and innovate.
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams.
- Opens at: February 07, 10:00 AM, IST
- Closes at: February 07, 05:00 PM, IST
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 mins.
How To Apply:
Link Will be Updated Soon…