Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment | Customer Service Executive (0-5 years) | Bangalore
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced As Customer Service Executive. Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|CSB Bank||Across India||Relationship Executive||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Service Desk||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Flipkart||Bangalore||IT Analyst||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Graduate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
No.of Openings: 10
Salary: Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Work Location: Gold Hill Square, opp. to Oxford college, Popular Colony, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Excellent communication skills Verbal & Written
- Flexible to get scattered 8 Week Offs in a month with 9hours shift (For Females: 7AM till 8PM).
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Be Confident and willing to learn with a flair for knowledge.
- Possess an upbeat, positive can-do attitude & works with integrity
- Team Player, collaborative Self-motivated person including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Should be able to establish rapport quickly with peers, managers & customers
- Team player: Candidate must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- To Attend the inbound calls of customers in Retail Liabilities and process the queries & requests to customer’s satisfaction.
- To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer’s call.
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target).
- Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
- To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process.
- Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance.