JMAN Group Recruitment | Software Engineer | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | Chennai
JMAN Group Freshers Recruitment 2021 in Chennai For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates 2019, 2020, 2021 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding JMAN Group Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: JMAN Group
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS,IS/IT), MCA
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch
- Participate actively in various learning sessions.
- Contribute to pet projects part of On the Job Training.
- Enhance competencies to graduate to the next level.
- Assist fellow trainees on learning and knowledge sharing.
- Address any problems / grievances with the CDM that may have an impact on productivity or efficiency.
- Take steps to improve on performance, based on coaching.
- Adhere to organization policies.
- Job Type: Full time.
- Service Bond: 2 years.
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Strong with the syntax of languages such as Java, .Net, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge on Big-O analysis and time complexity.
- Hands-on with Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Exposure to optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Strong at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Good programming skills with logical thinking and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Values integrity and has a strong appetite for learning new technologies.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates.
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process.
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Online Test Dates: 23rd to 29th July 2021