iQuanti Hiring Freshers 2019 in Bangalore As Graduate Trainee On 23rd March 2019
Company Name: iQuanti
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000 (fixed) + 15% (variable).
Qualification: BE/BTech (Except CS / IT)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Good Academics.
- Good pH Score.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques.
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly).
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients.
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients.
- Learn various frameworks for analysis – from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques – Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinking by developing a hypothesis and validating hyp0thesis using simple research techniques.
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need.
Last Date To Apply: 21st March 2019.
Event Date: 23rd March 2019.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.