Amazon Hiring Freshers 2016, 2017, 2018 in Bangalore For Multiple Positions On March 2019
Amazon Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore For Multiple Positions (Seller Support Associate, Transaction Risk Investigator). Any Graduate, Post Graduate Freshers 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. Moe details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Multiple Positions (Seller Support Associate, Transaction Risk Investigator)
No.of Openings: 30
Salary: Rs. 2,75,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts
- UG: BE, BTech, BSc, BCom, BCA, BA, BBA, BBM, BBS, BCM.
- PG: ME, MTech, MCom, MCA, MA, MBA, MMS.
Seller Support Associate:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as
Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- 24/7 shits.
Seller Support Associate (Eligibility Criteria):
- Language: English proficiency
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the standard work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Transaction Risk Investigator (Eligibility Criteria):
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- For Transaction Risk Investigation role it would be 12 months contract.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.