Intel Freshers Recruitment | Graduate Intern Technical | Bangalore
Intel Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Graduate Intern Technical Position. MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Intel Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Packaged App Development Associate (2023, 2024 Batch)
Company Name: Intel
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Intern Technical
- Intel is hiring for Graduate Intern Technical – Bangalore Location.
- Experience Level: Intern.
- Work Mode: Hybrid.
- In this position, the candidate will be joining the VCG Core GFX driver Validation team.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- You must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity C/C++/Python languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages.
- Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/Python source code and scripts.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and eager to learn great team player.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed
MTech Jobs: Check Here
Internship Jobs: Check Here
Bangalore Jobs: Check Here
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth. Company Website: www.intel.in.