IBM Recruitment | Technical Support Associate (0-2 years) | Across India
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Skills:
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role.
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
Preferred Technical and Professional Skills:
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- See opportunity and implement process improvements.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement.
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
How To Apply: