IBM Recruitment | Associate Systems Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | PAN India
IBM Recruitment PAN India For Associate Systems Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates of 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding IBM Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Assoctae Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Trainee (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Thoughtworks||Across India||Application Developer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: IBM
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Systems Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Passouts
- Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
- This is an entry level Off-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must have completed their education and must have obtained their degree before the start of employment with IBM
Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/Circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60% (Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects).
- No Active Backlog.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken).
- BE/BTech/MCA – 4.50 Lakh Per Annum (inclusive of one-time amount).
- ME/MTech/MSc – 4.90 Lakh Per Annum (inclusive of one time amount).
Roles and Responsibility:
As an Associate System Engineer:
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts.
Selection Process: IBM CodeKnack
- Coding Capability
- English Language
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
Follow these steps to register:
- Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.co/3vyDqTX
- Step 2: Note the candidate reference number which will be shared in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply.
- Step 3: Using your candidate ID fill out this form to complete registration: https://ibm.co/3rGcY9E.