IBM Off Campus Drive For Freshers in Pune As System Service Representative On 3rd, 4th April 2017
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Walkin (Off Campus Drive)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: System Service Representative
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2015, 2016 Passouts
- The drive is only for Maharashtra region students.
- BE/BTech with a minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in their highest education.
- Eligible Branches: (Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications (E&TC is not allowed) / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control).
- Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India.
- 24×7 environment.
- Should be willing to work in Night shift.
- This role is an individual contributor responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
- They are the primary technical interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
- They are accountable to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
- When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
Documents Required (Original & Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet.
- HSC Marksheet.
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets.
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs.
- Latest Resume.
- Hard copy of Invitation mail received from company.
How To Apply:
- Deadline for registration is 5.00 PM on 22nd March 2017.
- We will send all the registered students data to IBM.
- Company will send invitation mail to all the eligible candidates who will register till 22nd March 2017 on www.rawandale.com.
- But only the eligible students will be allowed to appear for the recruitment drive (non eligible students should not register).
- Apply For This Off Campus Drive.
Walkin Date: 3rd, 4th April 2017
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Contact Person: Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale, 020-27653168
Company Website: www.ibm.com