HSBC Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer | BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
HSBC Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Pune For Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HSBC Trainee Software Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HPE||Bangalore||Software Engineer Intern||Apply Here|
|HP||Bangalore||Java Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NCR Corporation||Hyderabad||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HSBC
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
The incumbent may be required to provide the right Solutions by developing their knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in a rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must.
- Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
- Drive industry leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open source programs.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open source project.
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.
The job holder will be responsible for understanding and/or gathering business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses. The key skills required:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution orientated.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
How To Apply: