HPE Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Graduate Engineer On March 2019
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IS, EC, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication)
Year of Passing: 2018 Passouts
- 60% marks in the Engineering.
- Willing to work in 24/7 including night.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge .
- Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Add case resolution to KMS.
- Represent company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
- Develop partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.