HP Recruitment | IT Developer/Engineer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Developer/Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SQLServer/Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).