HP Hiring Software Engineer (0-2 years) in Bangalore On December 2019
HP Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible for this job. More details regarding HP Bangalore Software Engineer job is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HP
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Entry)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.