Hexaware Technologies Freshers Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2023 Batch | PAN India
Hexaware Technologies Freshers Recruitment 2023 in PAN India For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Hexaware Technologies Freshers Job Openings 2023 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Sony||Bangalore||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Tata Elxsi||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Hexaware Technologies
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work Location: Hexaware Locations in India.
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE branches are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical/Civil allied branches not eligible.
- ME/MTech not eligible to apply.
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG.
- No active Backlogs.
What are we looking for:
- Good communication skills – Fluent in spoken & written English.
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities.
- High level of energy.
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities.
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks.
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months.
- Service Agreement for 2 years.