HCL Technologies Freshers Recruitment | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2023 Batch | PAN India
HCL Technologies Freshers Recruitment 2023 in PAN India For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. BE, BTech Graduates of 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding HCL Technologies Freshers Job Openings 2023 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: HCL Technologies
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
- B.Tech/BE-CSE and IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE).
- 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG.
Job Description: Graduate Engineer Trainee (AWS)
The AWS Jr. Cloud Engineer will support the development and implementation of infrastructure on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. They will collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications and improve the architecture of existing applications. Their primary role is to learn the IaC codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, and help with DevOps-related tasks. They also provide level 1 support to the Cloud Solutions Architect/Sr. DevOps Engineer Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Assisting the senior DevOps engineer with all aspects of CI/CD pipeline, which includes IaC, CM design and coding.
- Learning the existing IaC codebase and DevOps pipelines and improving your coding skills.
- Write code to automate the deployment and management of AWS resources.
- Writing and maintaining code base and working on minor bug fixes. – Responding to the automation team’s requests.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions following best practices.
- Support the development and implementation of IaC, Configuration Management solutions on AWS.
- Collaborate with senior members to select appropriate AWS services for new applications.
- Improve the architecture of existing applications.
- Networking fundamentals, including VPNs, DNS, subnetting, route tables and firewalls.
- Basic Programming experience – Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Infrastructure as Code one of (CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and docker administration (EKS and ECS) would be an added advantage.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and/or quickly learn new things. – Able to work well with others and accept instructions easily.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Sysops associate Level.
Job Description: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Azure)
- Ability Restart/bounce the Azure components/clusters/VMs.
- Create and manage swap space on deployed cloud system per customer policies In support of the deployed cloud systems and environments.
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable Ability to Power off/ Down the un-used VMs Ability to identify issues at Azure level and resolve.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and profiles.
- Strong understanding of Azure concepts and should be Associate Level Certified by Microsoft.
- Strong understanding in Windows/ Linux OS troubleshooting.
- Candidates should have familiarity with virtualization technologies preferably Microsoft/VMware and Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Networking concepts like OSI layer, subnetting etc.
- Understanding of JSON/ARM.
- Good Programming skills (Java/Python/PowerShell).
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills very quickly.
- Effective communication and Presentation Skills Creative Problem Solving, Accountability.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed