GlobalFoundries Freshers Recruitment | Intern | Bangalore
GlobalFoundries Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Intern. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding GlobalFoundries Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: GlobalFoundries
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern (Java and SQL)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- GlobalFoundries is looking for fresh graduates or final year students to work on IT Applications.
- As a member of the Development team, reporting to the Software Development Manager, the candidate will participate in every phase of the software development lifecycle, from design stages up to the final product release.
- The candidate will play a critical role in driving the development phase of the software development life cycle and supporting the application.
- The candidate will work closely with developers, project managers, testers and end-users.
- Responsibilities include design, development of software and creating unit tests.
- Candidates should be able to drive and execute development with effectiveness and thereby reduce maintenance costs.
- Final year students pursuing BTech (BE) in Computer Engineering or Fresh graduate in computer science.
- Advanced degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Exposure to programing languages like JAVA, C.
- Understanding of Database concepts and ability to write SQL queries.
- Understanding Web technologies HTML, XML, web services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.