Fiserv Hiring Freshers in Pune As Software Development Engineer On February 2017
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Hands-on experience with VS2008/2010/2012 and .Net v3.0/v3.5/v4.0/v4.5.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns.
- Working knowledge of MVC and/or MVP design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier/layer distributed applications.
- Hands-on experience implementing and consuming WCF and/or Web services.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS design concepts and coding practices.
- Working experience of SQL Server (TSQL, SPs, functions, triggers, joins and more).
- Working knowledge of at least one source control system (good to have SVN, Perforce, VSS, TFS and more).
- Familiar with SDLC and build processes, coding standards and time/defect tracking tool.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (assertiveness and collaboration).
- Flexible attitude toward type of work (development and support).
- Open to adjust work timings on need basis (under special circumstances only).
- Positive mindset to perform and deliver good quality work under tight timelines.
- The person should be stable in the jobs.
- Good knowledge of Unit testing (component testing, boundary conditions, interfaces, positive – negative scenarios.
- Familiar with Session State Management, Caching, Http handlers and Modules, Page life cycle, Error handling and more.
- Good understanding of concepts such as authentication, authorization, single sign-on, roles, permissions and more.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.