EY Recruitment | Data Analytics | Kochi
EY Recruitment in Kochi For Data Analytics Position. BE, BTech, BCom, MCom, BSc, MSc, ACCA, CA Inter, Any Other Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding EY Kochi Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||App Development Associate (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trianee (2023, 2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Graduate Trianee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: EY
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Data Analytics – Contractors
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCom, MCom, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science), ACCA, CA Inter, Any Other Graduate Degree
- EY- Assurance – Intern – Data Analytics: As part of our EY-Assurance Team, plays an integral role in contributing individually and adding value to the complex reporting tasks that help various internal and/or external constituencies develop deeper understanding of their respective markets, functional practices and other internal clients.
- The opportunity: We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science), ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified) with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Basic knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire).
- Interest in business and commerciality.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change.
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required.
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality.
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work.
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work.
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics.
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework.
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment.
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed