Amazon Recruitment | CXQO Associate (0-2 years) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Bangalore||Technical Intern (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Data Science Intern (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: CXQO Associate
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Salary: Rs. 2,50,000 – 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
Job Description (Amazon CXQO Associate):
- How often have you had an opportunity to be an early member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, innovative technology, reinventing an industry?
- Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no check out you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go.
- CXQO Machine Learning Data Operations associates support the backend technology which make Just Walk Out technology possible for our Amazon Go stores and partners. In this role you won’t directly interact with customers, but instead you’ll support our computer vision and algorithms.
You must meet All these qualifications to be eligible for the position listed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
- Ability to work any shift including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work virtually in a work from home environment.
- High attention to detail.
These are helpful to possess to be selected for the position listed
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs.
- Experience working in virtual environments.
- Experience with root cause analysis.
- Experience driving process improvement initiatives and/or Lean/6 Sigma training.
- Perform data collection tasks related to an Amazon device, application, or service.
- Execute tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
- Participate in process improvement to increase the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of your teams processes.
- Partner with your team manager when your work is delayed or blocked due to technical issues.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer:
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization.
- Benefits package.
- Please note that for the below role it is mandatory to be based out of Hyderabad in order to onboard you.
- This is a permanent work from home role.
- Its mandate for you to have Power back up.
- Its mandate for you to have an Internet connection with LAN with a running speed of 40 MBPS.